How to Set Up and Manage Your Account
Here we will cover how to set up or manage your core account information using Account Settings. The can be located under the Account menu.
Review & Edit Account Information
View Main Business Contact & Registered Business Address, Notification, and Inventory Shipment Address that were provided during the registration process. Use the Edit button to make changes if necessary.
Account management main page:
You may edit information in each tab under Account Information.
- Client Business Name: This is the name of your company to be displayed in the ENIAC portal. Please contact your Account Manager or ENIAC Service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to change your Client Business Name.
- The code AWEA is your client code assigned by ENIAC
- Main Contact: This contains the contact information for the primary point of contact for your company. This can be changed at any time by clicking the Edit button.
3. Representative Information: Use this to designate an additional point of contact for your account.
- Registered Business Address: Store on file the Name, Business License, and address for your company
- Legal Name of Business. The official name of the person or entity that owns a business. This must match the business license you uploaded.
- DBA: Stands for “doing business as” and usually matches the “Client Business Name”
- Business License: The legal document that grants the authority to operate as a business; a W-9 for example.
- Address info: The desired address for receiving notifications by mail.
Designate or change the email address that receives ENIAC notifications. There are three types of notifications:
- Order Processing: Receive a notification when orders are processed and shipped. You may disable these emails if you do not wish to receive them.
- Order Exceptions: Receive a notification when a shipment or an order cannot be processed by ENIAC (i.e. pending or void orders, invalid shipping address, etc.)
- Business Notifications: Business-related messages, news, and documents (i.e. Invoices).
Inventory Shipment Address:
Designate an address for your warehouse or wherever you wish to receive shipments. Inventory Shipment Address is listed on pickup slips for your finished order. Select “Add New” to input additional Inventory Shipment Addresses.
Manage additional user and access
The first user who registered the account is assigned as the account administrator. Sub-users may be added to the same account with a designated level of access.
Invite a new user
Click Add a user for this account to add contact information for a new user. Click Invite to send an invitation email containing instructions for creating a login password. View invited user status User Account Settings. You can click Invite Again to send another email as a reminder.
Manage User Access
Click EDIT to assign access (view/edit/none) to individual sub-users. Click Save to make changes effective. You can disable an existing user account by designating Mark As Disable. You can also use Set As Admin to designate another Administrator, but you will no longer be the admin of this account.